Councilmember At-Large 2nd District
We need to get “Back to Basics”
- The citizens of Kansas City expect their taxes to be used for Basic Servicesthe city should be providing. These include:
- Street Repairs Sidewalks & Curbs
- Trash Pick Up Stormwater Drainage
- Streetlights Water & Sewers
- Snow Removal Animal Control
- Police & Fire Protection Abandon Housing & Buildings
- It is extremely important that our Neighborhoods be taken care of and given priority over big ticket projects.
- Economic Development should be a focus in the urban core. Tax incentives were developed to assist in bringing new business into depressed areas.
Common sense, experience and practical leadership are what I will bring to City Hall.