Freedom, Incorporated is a political and civil rights organization that is responsive to the needs, issues and concerns of the African American community.
The mission of Freedom, Incorporated is to impact public policy decisions, foster economic development and generate wealth to improve the quality of life for African Americans.
We advance our mission by:
- Engaging in the political process
- Collaborating, negotiating and partnering with elected officials and other political and civil rights organizations
- Cultivating emerging leaders to serve in elected office and appointed positions at the local, state, and national levels
- Endorsing and actively supporting the political campaigns of individuals who embrace and promote Freedom’s mission
- Conducting voter education and voter registration drives